HOW DOES DELIVERY WORK?
It's simple, just like everything at the Ranger.
• Delivery hours are 4PM-8PM Sunday through Thursday and 4PM-10PM Friday & Saturday. Note: other delivery days/times may be available upon request.
• Call (307) 399-8647 to place your order. In order to comply with State and local laws, all orders must be pre-paid with a debit or credit card so please have one ready before calling.
• In as little as 10 minutes, we will be at your door with your order.
• Minimum order is $20 and there is a $2 delivery fee. Tips for the delivery driver are always appreciated.
WHAT CAN I HAVE DELIVERED - IS IT LEGAL?
• You can order anything sold in our liquor store - beer, wine, liquor, ready-to-drink products, tobacco, mixers, etc. as long as it is unopened.
• Obviously, you must be at least 21 years old. We do reserve the right to not complete the delivery if the situation warrants it.
• Yes, it is legal. In fact, since we started delivering, we have noticed a real benefit in the service for people who may have otherwise attempted to drive when they should not have.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE DELIVERY?
All orders must be pre-paid at the time you place the order with a debit or credit card.
CAN I USE MY VIP CARD FOR DELIVERY?
Of course - just be sure to mention it when you are placing your order.